[Magdalen] Speaking of the Carolinas...

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 19:43:01 UTC 2015

Sometimes, Jon.  I've said that, but only in jest.  This area has another
set of expressions that I cannot spell, but the sound like 'been-yuh' and
'come-yuh.'  In the earliest days after the schism, I addressed our
congregation often with the words, "At Good Shepherd, there are no
'been-yuhs' and no 'come-yuhs'.  There are just us and we are all 'here!'
and part of the same family.  We are Good Shepherd!  Thanks be to God.'

Ginga