[Magdalen] And a different kind of repeat shooting incident.

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Fri Oct 9 22:34:45 UTC 2015

On 10/9/15 5:03 PM, M J [Mike] Logsdon wrote:
> I should also add that in both instances it appears "accidental" is not the appropriate word.

And still another!  (in my local news)  Is there some kind of epidemic
hitting 13-year-old boys?  Are they trying to prove they're bigger and
badder than the 11-year-old who shot a still younger girl a couple of
days ago?

http://www.koamtv.com/story/30226064/investigation-ongoing-in-jasper-county-shooting

--
Sibyl Smirl