[Magdalen] beisbol Q?

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 23:11:48 UTC 2015

MLB's rules are completely outdated and totally suck. There IS no such
thing as "local loyalty" because of the mobility of the American population
and they need to get with it or die. Just on this list we have Braves fans
in Nats "territory" (me), Cubs fans in that which supposedly "belongs" to
the Tigers (Judy F.) or the Mariners (Mary Sicilia, although she does also
root for the M's and the out of her "territory" Twins).....and aren't you
really in Phillies-land, Jim? My SIL in Tennessee bought a particular cable
package because he remains a Mets and Yankees fan. It's ridiculous on the
face of it to have to do that. The superstations ought to be allowed to do
what they used to and MLB needs to quit their antiquated stupid stance.
Well, yeah, now it's all about the MONEY they get from the cable deals.
Grrr.
/rant mode off