[Magdalen] beisbol Q?

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Sun Oct 11 02:16:47 UTC 2015

From: Jay Weigel

>MLB's rules are completely outdated and totally suck. There IS no such
>thing as "local loyalty" because of the mobility of the American population

I dunno. The Mets/Yankees have a huge amount of local loyalty -- as do the other
teams in NYC (save sometimes the Knicks <g>).

But that might be because there are two teams that actually play each other from
time to time, with great hopes for a "Subway Series."

I get annoyed because I can’t get the Yankee radio broadcasts. I realize many
fans hate Susyn Waldman and John Sterling, but I find them charming. But they're
blocked on the WFAN stream.

Cheers,
Jim