[Magdalen] Grumpy greeter

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 19:36:58 UTC 2015

On Sun, Oct 11, 2015 at 2:25 PM, Cantor03--- via Magdalen
<magdalen at herberthouse.org> wrote:
> Wow!  Things must be bad for you, of all people, to lose your  cool.
> I marvel at your composure through the trials and tribulations at
> Ascension, and actually, this encounter doesn't sound all THAT bad.

I'm glad I didn't get into "you" language and get personal. I think
that would have been next had I stuck to my greeting duty. Which would
not have been very "greety" of me.

You're right...usually when I feel like I've let someone have it, it
turns out I didn't seem all that hot. Although turning on my heels and
walking away was some pretty clear body language, I think. :)

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA