[Magdalen] Grumpy greeter

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 19:57:38 UTC 2015

Well said! You're right.

Of course, all the way home I thought of other ways to deal with this
guy: Keep smiling and say "Oh, you're still in a stew about the
hymn-playing, and still thinking I can do anything about it. Bless
your heart!" but that's not a Chicago-style putdown. :)

But as it is, maybe he'll hit back by not telling me anything any
more. I would accept that punishment; I really would! (Please may it
be so!). :)

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA