[Magdalen] Prayers of rejoicing

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 02:31:33 UTC 2015

...for the marriage this weekend of my youngest "Swamp Rat", Noah, and his
beloved, Katherine. Noah and Katherine are both EMTs and their parents are
delighted with the match.

Noah was 15 when I first met him and at the time he was trying very hard to
be "alternative" and failing utterly because he was just too sweet and
polite. He was allowed to be part of the Swamp Rats because he was the
younger brother of one who was Adam's classmate. He's always been a real
sweetheart, steady and generally reliable. I wish him and Katherine nothing
but happiness.