[Magdalen] Hymnals and Perspective.

Bob Rea petard at petard.us
Mon Oct 12 15:50:38 UTC 2015

On Monday, October 12, 2015 10:12:11 AM Scott Knitter wrote:
> I read somewhere that the Hymnbook 1982 was used by King's Chapel in Boston
> (Unitarian). Not sure

Very likely. They are very high church. They do the Holy week liturgies,
including the Easter Vigil. I chatted once with the then minister. Later I saw
him on a 30 day retreat at the Jesuit retreat house in Gloucester Mass. Where
incidentally they also used the Hymnal 1982.

--
Bob Rea
http://www.petard.us

America, it was a wonderful country
        until they took it private
        and turned it into a theme park of itself