[Magdalen] Canadian Listsib Birthday

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 17:54:52 UTC 2015

You're quite right, Chris.  Just back from an epic couple of days en
famille in Picton, Prince Edward County.  Fab weather.  Lots of fun and
laughter and two huge dinners for 15, one being an entire wheel of
Raclette with the usual trimmings of air-dried beef, balsamic onions,
and boiled potatoes.  Both my sons were 'racleurs' at Le Caveau in
Verbier and Andrew has the proper gear x 2 for the operation so they
kept the servings coming.  :-)  Urp!

Bring on the next 77 years!

Marion, a pilgrim   ... today my sail I lift ....