[Magdalen] New Hampshire politics

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 03:08:21 UTC 2015

Because the most populous (and wealthiest) parts of New Hampshire get
Boston teevee, we have to suffer through clots of political commercials
aimed in a northerly direction.

Senator Kelly Ayotte, facing a challenge from the current governor Maggie
Hassan, is currently running a powerful pro-Planned Parenthood commercial.
Kelly Ayotte is a Republican, and the former Attorney General. And a Roman
Cathoic. She's looking very good to me as a candidate for vice president.
If the Republicans come to their senses any time in the next few months,
that is.
-M, nodding off while waiting up for an email from Crete