[Magdalen] Inappropriate?

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 13:02:01 UTC 2015

On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 7:54 AM, Arthur Laurent <ALaurent at npr.org> wrote:
> Most Americans think Canada is part of the United States.

True. I think Americans' (as a nation) ignorance of Canada is the real insult.

If my post of the Connie Bloor comedy bit was insulting, I meant no
insult. I was amused by it and even included "ouch" in response to a
comment in the comedy bit about the Prime Minister. Complaints about
any insults should be taken up with the writers of This Hour Has 22
Minutes and/or Mary Walsh, who hilariously plays the part of Connie
Bloor with her maple-dipped doughnuts.

Scott, who hopes they release a video of Connie's trip to Vancouver,
where she says "The people all have this yeasty smell, like they've
been too warm and too wet for too long. <snort>." And she "hasn't seen
a maple-dipped doughnut since I crossed the Rockies."

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA