[Magdalen] Hymnals and Perspective.o

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 14:41:31 UTC 2015

One of the reasons the Shakers moved so far into the country was because
their loud hymn singing disturbed their neighbors. The world was much
quieter in the eighteenth century, and the din from their services carried
for miles.

When I was a child growing up in a military town, NO ONE would sing Austria.
-M

On Tuesday, October 13, 2015, Cantor03--- via Magdalen <
magdalen at herberthouse.org