[Magdalen] Prayer request for my mom

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 20:54:05 UTC 2015

I would give them the benefit of the doubt.  Having actually moved, I have
had the experience of having less and less time before the movers come or
the house is supposed to be vacated, and the little stings I had wanted to
do (all kinds of stuff) just doesn't get done.  It probably was something
like that.

And of course, once you have moved, you are super busy getting all those
services you never knew you wanted, and now did not have, and it might be a
month before you think, "Gosh, did we mention to the Gubinabbys that we
were moving?" And of course, its like staying away from church. The longer
you stay away, the harder it is to go back, ever.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford