[Magdalen] VTS Chapel Consecration

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 19:39:01 UTC 2015

The main VTS website has a couple of links to high-res photos at the very bottom of the main page. One shows the chapel from the old chapel garden ruins, which is a lovely view. The other one shows the exterior of the chapel in the evening.
I'm not crazy about the exterior, either, but it does blend in nicely with the buildings right around it, one of which is the new Welcome Center.
At some point there will probably be pictures of the interior--I'm just not sure where. It's quite breathtaking.