[Magdalen] VTS Chapel Consecration

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Oct 15 03:25:30 UTC 2015

I must say, watching the consecration video, that I have rarely seen
so many rhocet and chimere clad bishops in my life.  The only  copes
were worn by the PB and the Dean? but besides many bishops sitting
in chairs dressed in street clericals, it might as well have been a
gathering
of Wisconsin Alumni all in cardinal and white.  Then, again, it is  VTS,
and I am happy for them to have their new Chapel.

True to my earlier observation, the star attraction IMHO was the new  pipe
organ and the energetic conducting of the choirmaster.

David Strang.