[Magdalen] New to Me.

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Fri Oct 16 14:39:01 UTC 2015

>I can't for the life of me put the word into a sentence that sounds
>right.

I'm remembering an ad from the 1950s or 60s selling something as "deliciously
delicious."

And I see deliciously is not being flagged by my spell checker.

Some might enjoy reading:

Dorothy Parker: Deliciously Vicious

By: Linnea Crowther

Poet, critic and satirist, Dorothy Parker could turn a phrase like no other –
and she turned quite a few during her 73 colorful years. In memory of the
always-quotable Parker, we’ve compiled some of her clever quotes and fascinating
facts about her life.

“I don’t care what is written about me so long as it isn’t true.”

http://www.legacy.com/news/explore-history/article/dorothy-parker-deliciously-vicious

Cheers,
Jim