[Magdalen] New to Me.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 17:24:35 UTC 2015

I remember a bluegrass group that sang at Glen & Ann's (of blessed memory)
in Madison and and did the old song "Jennie Jenkins" which is sort of a
challenge song between a young man and a girl involving what color she
might wear, and of course the answer (that she won't, and why) must
rhyme...so of course the young man thinks he's stumped her when he asks her
if she'll wear orange...and she replies, "Orange I won't wear, and that
rhymes, so there!"