[Magdalen] it's the Head of the Charles

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 21:20:36 UTC 2015

Been there a few times when my daughter was a collegiate rower and then on
the American Team... it is a wondrous event all the way around! Hey M! The
women rowers are something to see too!

proud mom of former rower (but still an athlete who boggles my mind)
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr