[Magdalen] Prayer Request

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 23:51:09 UTC 2015

Joining you in prayer for a positive outcome, Bob
peace
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 19, 2015, at 5:37 PM, Bob Rea <petard at petard.us> wrote:

I don't really want to talk about it but it's been a very bad few days. Friday
morning I went to drop off my recycling. When I came out of the store, I
couldn't find my car key. I'm afraid it fell into the recycling somehow. So
then I got a ride and fetched the key. Then the car started and then
immediately stalled. Eventually my car was towed to a repair shop where it had
been serviced before. I needed a new fuel pump. But the key I had at home was
the service or valet key. It didn't work to program the new fuel pump. So they
called the Volvo dealer who tried to help them. So this morning they decided
that they could not fix it. I paid them for what they had done. That left me
with twelve dollars in my account and nothing for the rest of the month. I do
have food stamps but they don't usually make it all the way to the end of the
month. There is about hundred dollar owed on utilities and I can make
arrangements. I will have some money later in the month but will not be able
to make next month's rent.
I will survive somehow but I am feeling very depressed. I was about to look
for part time work to supplement my Social Security, but that can't happen til
I get the car back. And I won't be able to do that without paying the Volvo
dealer for what they do. I don’t yet know what that charge will be. And I have
absolutely rotten credit from past periods of unemployment.
I will pray. Join me in that.
--
Bob Rea
http://www.petard.us

America, it was a wonderful country
       until they took it private
       and turned it into a theme park of itself