[Magdalen] Canada's election

Molly Wolf lupa at kos.net
Tue Oct 20 02:16:37 UTC 2015

The Libs need another 17 seats, plus the 154 in which they are elected or leading, to form a majority government.  British Columbia has yet to be heard from.  I think they'll get a majority.

The Libs swept every seat in the Atlantic Provinces.  Every.  Single.  Seat.

Wow.

Steve has been heaved.  And I have hopes that the Tories will pick themselves up, shake themselves off, and amble back towards the good Canadian commonsensical centre.

Even my own riding seems to be tilting Liberal, and that IS a shocker.

Molly

The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -- Mark Twain