[Magdalen] Canada's election

Lesley de Voil lesleymdv at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 07:49:57 UTC 2015

Batter be careful about table-dancing. It's not quite obvious here in OZ why there was that sort of celebration going on at the party that took place in the parliamentary offices of the just-rolled PM Tony Abbott on the night of said rolling. Anyway, one MP found next day in a wheelchair maintained there had been no dancing on the Italian marble table found in pieces that morning.
Regards
Lesley de Voil