[Magdalen] Canada's election

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 11:51:25 UTC 2015

I  lay in the dark watching all the speeches and Peter Mansbridge's
interview with The  Hon. Joe Clark in London and finally turned it all
off, confident that the new day has dawned. WOOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!  The
Prince of Darkness is vanquished!  The Liberal result under Trudeau is
remarkable.

Well done, Susan, for your steadfast loyalty and hard work over the years.

Marion, a pilgrim