[Magdalen] Gerrymandering was Canada's election

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 15:26:15 UTC 2015

Within Chicago, our wards were redrawn recently and we ended up in a newly rectangular and contiguous ward coterminous with our neighborhood Edgewater, represented by an alderman I like. We had been in a spider's leg of a ward centered far southwest of us, with the alderman who is constantly chained to the mayor and never opposes him. So sometimes redistributing goes well! At least for us it did.

Sent from my iPad