[Magdalen] health care...

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 23:23:01 UTC 2015

got that covered... my mom seemed to do that annually falling prey to
various TV shills. She is actually part of a medical clinic system here that
created its own Medicare plan that after age 65 you had to embrace or they
would not keep you as a patient. It has worked out well for her but got
confusing when she would call those phone ads...
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr