[Magdalen] health care...

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 15:46:24 UTC 2015

One of the most interesting things about the nursing profession (to me) is
its astonishing flexibility. One of my friends was a psych nurse, and in
her early thirties, re-qualified as a surgical nurse.

There's much discussion in  the teaching hospitals re: teaching physicians
some of the skills nurses develop. Some of the medical students resist
this, if you can believe it. And I've always been impressed with the grace
and power of the way nurses mentor each other. With physicians, there's
lots more power issues in play.
-M