[Magdalen] health care...

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 18:20:54 UTC 2015

I hope you're proud of having been in and contributed to that system. It's
a great model, too.
My Dad, who lived out his last days with the VA in Augusta (Maine) got the
best care imaginable. He was a very difficult patient, but their tenderness
and intelligence never wavered.

The ones I worry about are the ones with murky admitting
privileges practicing in strip malls.
-M