[Magdalen] Well at least that's over with.

M J [Mike] Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Wed Oct 21 20:08:21 UTC 2015

Re Roger's comments:

All spot on, as usual, reverend sir.  I'd just like to add that I don't at all necessarily agree with my co-worker.  I'm just open to the possibility that the American people legitimately may not want her for either a candidate or a president.  I, in fact, will vote for her only if she's nominated, not because of any sort of criticism like the petty stuff I quoted, but because (a) I personally don't want another dynasty president, and (b) I find Bernie's message much more palatable to the current American situation than hers.