[Magdalen] Happy birthday Scott Knitter – October 18

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 20:28:59 UTC 2015

On Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 3:15 PM, Lynn Ronkainen <houstonklr at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yea!! On the winner part! Happy belated B'day and wishes for another 364 winner days as possible!!

Still working on the "looking forward to things" problem. The problem
being I don't. Going to my mom's this weekend in Michigan and sort of
looking forward to it...clinging to those positives. Every event on
the horizon (Convocation in Houston, then house guest right after)
feels like a pain in the rear (not that they actually are, just feel
that way now) and once we're beyond all of them, there's this
wonderland of low stress and freedom that I know will never happen.

Mixed up, yes. Therapist is helping a lot. And not looking forward to
Convocation seems like a significant item for discernment. I have a
longtime interest in Benedictinism, but do I need to be a Benedictine,
and why? To please others, or because it makes sense because my
partner is so clearly called to it? Where's my call?

All of this swirling around...it's getting annoying. But it's getting better.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA