[Magdalen] AT&T/Direct TV Commercial

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 04:36:14 UTC 2015

Sure! It's a powerful and (like most of Handel, unlike his Eisenach buddy)
totally accessible.

I too noticed the choice. Strange, but understandable, since nobody of any
importance will ever know or care where that music comes from.

I remember some documentary talking about the space program, and as the big
vertical firecracker is lifting off, you have the opening/closing chorus of
Carmina Burana blaring in the foreground (can't say that this piece is EVER
in the background, ya know?)

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford