[Magdalen] health care...

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 04:51:27 UTC 2015

My young colleague lost her baby last week and was in danger herself,
because of gestational diabetes, which must have been present earlier but
had not been picked up by the lab tests that were done...

So good on those midwives, maybe some of their attitude if not their
techniques could rub off on modern antenatal care.

Sally D