[Magdalen] Well at least that's over with.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 14:02:57 UTC 2015

If they think Hillary's an uppity woman, just wait another 4 to 8 years
until Elizabeth Warren decides to run. Holy #$%^, is THAT woman uppity!
She's had the nerve to tell the Wall Street bankers exactly where they can
go and what they can do when they get there, and not only that, how she
could help them get there.....