[Magdalen] List sibs departed from this life

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 22:36:01 UTC 2015

Thank you so much for this list!  It's a wonderful list of holy people.
Some of them I kept in touch with offlist.  Carol Marsh spent a night at
Eggerhaus while she was on her way home to PA.  She asked how I knew that
she was Carol March.  I told her that, coming from New Mexico, all I had to
do was look for the lady covered with, adorned with, and festooned with
turquoise!

I was right.  hehehe

She retired early.  Before she retired, she admitted to being a another
friend of His Bobness Mr Dylan  It so happened that I had just upgraded his
cassettes.  During the night we put all the tapes together and put them on
her front passenger seat with a nice bow.  She she was so happy to have
Dylan to listen through Indiana and Ohio.

Grace and peace,
brud