[Magdalen] List sibs departed from this life

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Sat Oct 24 23:48:59 UTC 2015

On 24/10/2015 23:50, Christopher Hart wrote:
> Tony died in late 2013. I was sad that I never got to meet him in person,
> but very glad that we reconnected on Facebook before his passing. May he
> rest in peace. I was enriched by his online presence.

I did meet him in person when he visited England and a small group of us
gathered in Michael Bishop's patch in Derbyshire.  The manner of his
passing is something I think we all need to note.  He was offered the
choice of staying in hospital for constant treatment but decided to go
back to the Lower North Shore to die.  He reminds us that quality of
life matters rather than just quantity if the quality if too poor to be
valued.

Roger