[Magdalen] List sibs departed from this life

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Sun Oct 25 17:24:24 UTC 2015

On 10/25/15 11:52 AM, Grace Cangialosi wrote:
> Lane died several years ago; I think some sibs may have gone to his funeral in Nashville.

Thank you, Grace. I missed that, somehow, or maybe it's just my memory.
(That's one reason why I keep lots of lists, that and the Asperger's
making it an early-learned personality characteristic).  But if it's
just my memory, obviously I didn't get it onto the Memoriam list (which
is of quite long-standing) at the time, so I probably didn't know about
it at all.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net