[Magdalen] Wafting Odors.

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Mon Oct 26 02:07:23 UTC 2015

Are you aware that there are a few fair-haired French and fair-haired
Italian people?  Or like my uncle (mother's sister's husband) who was
pure Swede (second generation American, but both his parents were off
the boat from Sweden) and had black hair. Europe is pretty mixed up
genetically, more so than it is culturally.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net