[Magdalen] Wafting Odors.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Oct 26 12:45:19 UTC 2015

In a message dated 10/26/2015 7:08:22 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
michaudme at gmail.com writes:

And  there are Celts in the Veneto. They migrated TO Scotland and Ireland.
Had a  Slovakian friend (pretty small features, red hair, milky skin)  who
everybody assumed was Irish until they heard her speak.
-M

On  Monday, October 26, 2015, Cantor03--- via Magdalen  <
magdalen at herberthouse.org
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','magdalen at herberthouse.org');>>  wrote:

> Those Vikings really got  around.>>>>>>>>>>>>

As I understand it, the initial royal line in Russia were of Viking  stock.

And now, I need to get back to my freshly scrabbled eggs whose name
("egg") is from Old Norse.   "Egg" has the same meaning in  modern
Norwegian.

David Strang with 53% of my DNA from the Old Norse.