[Magdalen] Wafting Odors.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 14:37:34 UTC 2015

My first husband was a chef. Not a nice person, but a helluva cook. He was
just getting started when we were together, and was very creative. I have
memories of him doing something really good with duck that started on a
rotisserie over the grill and later involved cherry preserves and red wine.
Probably started my lifelong love of that bird. Alas, do not get to fix it
often. And husband #1 and I parted ways after a short and violent marriage.