[Magdalen] List sibs departed from this life

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 17:29:57 UTC 2015

When people write my name 'John' as opposed to 'Jon', I don't get fussy.
Very few times I tell them that my mother was "cheap with letters" and that
I'm sure that someone else out there has 'my' h.'

Tish and I were out one night and when we went to the cashier, her name was
Hannah. I asked her if I could have the silent h in her name.  Sadly she
had no idea what I was talking about!

Grace and peace,
brud