[Magdalen] List sibs departed from this life

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 18:18:27 UTC 2015

My former colleague, Stathy Madias, had a job requiring lots of phone
conversations. I don't know how many times I heard her say, "No, not
Kathy...Stathy."

A woman on a conference call I was leading last winter was Alice Blum.
It had never entered my head she might be French-Canadian (why would
it, unless her name were something like Alice Bluteau?). I said,
"Hello, Alice," and she responded, coldly, "It's a-LEASE."
Oops...sorry.

Scott, who's usually Steve if an error is made. Or Scot, but not often.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA