[Magdalen] List sibs departed from this life

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 11:09:48 UTC 2015

Well, with Ginga as my chosen name.....it is pronounced jin - ja.  It was
Ginger until I was 13 when I began spelling it as people pronounced it.  It
stuck.  When someone who does not know how to pronounce my name goes
phonetic, I am often called jing-uh or ging-guh.  I am surprised in recent
years by how often Wilder is pronounced Will-da.  And, then there is my
maiden name Cuthbert.  That is hard for almost everyone who is not familiar
with the surname.

Jin-ja