[Magdalen] List sibs departed from this life

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 00:10:56 UTC 2015

Roger wrote:
That's how I thought it was pronounced from the first time I saw it.  I
assule your maiden name is pronounced the same way as the saint.

Yes, exactly.  Cuthbert that I know on the ground here have been called:
Cussbert, Cussbut, Cuthberry,Cuthbut....and so on.  I think the consonants
stop people short.

Ginga