[Magdalen] Heather Cook

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 03:45:09 UTC 2015

... after the death, the next most difficult part to grasp, IMO, is her
seeming lies, leaving the scene and then driving by the scene, complete with
emergency vehicles, 30 minutes later on her way home. Again, what she has to
live with for the rest of her life will be it's own huge grief and
punishment.
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck