[Magdalen] Travel Prayers

Marilyn Cepeda mcepeda514 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 12:55:22 UTC 2015

My son arrived at his grandmother's house at 6:00 this morning. Safely but
not without incident.
It could have been bad but was not. In the winds from the storm, the
trailer was buffeted
Pretty bad. The pin holding the trailer on worked out. Truck and trailer
swung on the road but he was able to control
And get off the road without incident. The company who owns the trailer
sent someone to him with a
New pin. Thankfully no one was near him when it happened.

Why he cannot understand that it is not necessarily always "going to be
fine".

Thank you for the prayers......he has the to Mobile leg of the journey then
to San Diego.

--
Marilyn (Owens, Palmero) Cepeda
Mobile, Alabama