[Magdalen] Named for saints.

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 29 16:08:01 UTC 2015

Yes, many of my clients at the IRS must have had parents or a priest with a ready copy of the Roman Martyrology. These names are NOT on the General Calendar. French Canadians must have used a similar resource. Also many of their names sound as if they came from a Greek Menaion translated in Spanish.

Mother Egregia continues to throw darts at a Martyrology map for hermitess novices who come without a dowry

Joe