[Magdalen] Named for saints.

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Fri Oct 30 06:25:04 UTC 2015

I think Sennacherib and Ashurbanipal would be great names for twin Borzois

I still remember that my room number for several years in the Theology House at Mundelein was 721 the year of the Assyrian Invasion of Israel, so I have a soft spot for Sennacherib--Also a great name for an Iraqi or Assyrian
beef entrée Sennacher Ribs with Northern Barbecue Sauce in yogurt

Joe