[Magdalen] Our happiness

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 17:40:10 UTC 2015

Dawn and I are pleased to announce that next Friday, at 9:30am, we have a
court date. Although she is an adult, Becca want us to adopt her.  She will
be known as Becca Tish.  (She's also doing this because her parents were
neglecting all of her major health concerns.)

When we moved in to our apartment, we took Becca along with us.  Every
evening when she's home we have a wonderful time together.  She's much
stronger now in her physical and emotional life.  Last January when she got
home from work one evening, I asked her, "Becca, did you ever have the
feeling that you were born into the wrong family?"  Long silence, then she
ran to her room crying.  I said to Dawn, "Yikes, did I make her mad?" Dawn
said, "No, just wait until she comes back from her room."  When she came
back she said that she wants us to be her real parents.

There will be joy abounding next Friday. :)

Grace and peace,
brud