[Magdalen] Named for saints.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 14:44:34 UTC 2015

On Sat, Oct 31, 2015 at 2:15 AM, James Oppenheimer-Crawford
<oppenheimerjw at gmail.com> wrote:
> The cat needed to be outdoors, however, and since we lived in an apartment,
> we gave him to the deacon at our church, who promptly renamed him Tiglath
> Pilesar. "Tigger" for short.

A friend and I took an Old Testament course together at Michigan
State. We informally agreed we'd name our firstborn sons Ashurbanipal
and Tiglath-Pileser. I haven't had any children; she has had children
including a son but hasn't kept her part of the informal agreement. :)

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA