[Magdalen] Small-town politics bringing out the worst.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 22:41:13 UTC 2015

We have an election coming up here too. I didn't even know there was a
Democrat running for state senate in our district until about 2 weeks ago
because there was no advertising whatsoever. That's the problem with Dems
here, they just don't advertise and nobody knows they're even there! But
the other guys have all the money. Someone called here for the other guy
(who I despise) and got out about two sentences telling me who he was
campaigning for and I said, "Sorry, we're Democrats," and hung up on him.
Bet they don't make THAT mistake again! But it was followed about 45
minutes later by a robocall from Dr. Ben Carson *barfing noises off*