[Magdalen] Disappearing money - please pray

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 16:23:51 UTC 2015

I can't imagine depositing cash in an ATM. Actually I haven't
carried cash around in years & years. It's all electronic now.

One of my friends exited Bank of America after she watched the ATM
machine shred and chew up a check she deposited. (BofA doesn't
use envelopes for deposits.) They did make good on it, but it took her
a long time aand alot of work to make it happen.

Do you have photo deposit? Direct deposit? I like both of them.
-M, who wishes she'd never read The Handmaid's Tale