[Magdalen] Disappearing money - please pray

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Tue Sep 1 17:37:58 UTC 2015

In a message dated 9/1/2015 1:27:03 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mjl at ix.netcom.com writes:

Here,  one account, three banks.  Great Western --> Washington Mutual -->
Chase.  (A downhill slide, I  think.)>>>>>>>

For me here in Pennsylvania there have also been three:  United  Penn ->
Mellon -> Citizens Bank.

Citizens is in the RBS Group = Royal Bank of Scotland.   Personally,
I think "Citizens Bank" is a bit prosaic.  When the name change  occurred, I
called the local branch to ask if I could have my checks imprinted  with
"Royal Bank of Scotland", but they declined.

David Strang.